Tuesday 18 December 2007

Where did that month go?!

Never fear - I'm back in the blogosphere! I've completed all revisions to the the screenplay for Full On Pictures, and have moved house. It's been a tiring month. The script is currently with some trusted contacts of director-producer Mark Jay, and some potential backers. We're awaiting feedback, and I'm pretty excited about what the reaction will be. I think it's a great draft, and working with Mark was fantastic

Now, I'm trying to plan a family Christmas and squeeze in some other writing projects before embarking on draft 2. And there's the small matter of catching up with what the rest of the Scribosphere's been up to without me. I'm off to read some blogs. Will post again soon!

4 comments:

Paul Campbell said...

Stuart who?

Piers said...

I used to know a Stuart Perry, back in the day.

Wonder what happened to him?

martin said...

Merry xmas, fellow blog neglecter!

Jason Arnopp said...

Happy yulemas, stranger!